Thursday 5 March 2009

Exasperating Stuff!

Brian and I visited the proposed location yesterday morning, accompanied by Ta who is filming us making the film, and to say that we were impressed is a complete understatement!
The place has everything we need to make the film as convincing as it can be, and the shoot will be an absolute pleasure!
I have began formal procedures in acquiring the location for May, but I foresee no problems.
Tonight is the first readthrough of the third draft of the script with the prospective cast, so that should be great - it'll be weird to have voices for the characters that we had in our heads for quite some time, but preparation is the key to success.
As I mentioned, the script is on its third draft, and I can safely say that after visiting the location, the fourth draft will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment